Common Cable Kit
Compare Intel® Products
Spare Cable Options
Products formerly Coyote Pass
(1) 455/565/720 mm splitter cable, 2U Power cable, server board to HSBPs (1, 2, and 3)
(1) 445/720 mm splitter cable, 1U/2U Power cable, server board to HSBP
(1) 425/660 mm splitter cable, 2U Power cable, server board to 3.5"HSBP
(1) 125/355 mm splitter cable, 1U/2U Power cable, server board to Midplane card / SAS Interposer card
(1) 598.5 mm cable, 2U Front panel cable
(1) 597.5 mm cable, 1U Front panel cable
(1) 601 mm cable, 1U/2U USB 3.0/2.0 cable, server board to Left ear
(1) 75 mm cable, HSBP I2C to midplane card I2C
(1) 250 mm cable, server board I2C (Left) to HSBP I2C (Left)
(1) 350 mm cable, server board I2C (Left) to HSBP I2C (Middle)
(1) 610 mm cable, server board I2C (rear) to SAS Interposer card I2C
(1) 900 mm cable, server board to Front control panel / USB panel
(1) 180 mm cable, server board I2C to Midplane card I2C
(1) 90 mm cable, HSBP3 I2C (right) to Midplane card I2C
(1) 75 mm cable, I2C Jumper Cable
Low cost cable kit, used in 1U and 2U systems as spare or accessory.
Ordering and Compliance
Intel® Server M50FCP Family
Intel® Server M50CYP Family
Intel® Server Board M50FCP
Intel® Server Board M50CYP
Drivers and Software
The date the product was first introduced.
Expected Discontinuance is an estimate of when a product will begin the Product Discontinuance process. The Product Discontinuance Notification (PDN), published at the start of the discontinuance process, will include all EOL Key Milestone details. Some business units may communicate EOL timeline details before the PDN is published. Contact your Intel representative for information on EOL timelines and extended life options.
Our goal is to make the ARK family of tools a valuable resource for you. Please submit your comments, questions, or suggestions here. You will receive a reply within 2 business days.
Your comments have been sent. Thank you for your feedback.
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.